AUTOPELLET Staged Boiler
Reduce your carbon footprint and save on your heating costs.
MESys AutoPellet boilers can be staged in parallel for large-scale heating applications. Savings are likely to be substantial for Staged Systems providing up to 765 MBtu / hr.
Staged Systems run more efficiently than a single large boiler system because individual wood pellet boilers can be added or removed from service automatically, ensuring that at lower heat requirements the system is running at high efficiency. Large single boilers spend most of their life cycle operating at a lower heat outputs than designed for and offer substantially lower efficiencies in the field because of this.
Efficiency for large heating applications.
The MESys Pelletronic control system is used to stage boilers and automatically splits the amount of up-time between boilers during off-peak heating, ensuring the longest possible life cycle of each individual boiler in the Staged System.
- 2-4 Boilers in a Single Cascade
- Up to 765 MBtu / hr
- MESys Pelletronic Control System
- High-Efficiency Solution
- Suitable for Partial Load Applications
AutoPellet Touch Screen.
MESys Staged Systems are available with a touch screen controller for remote internet monitoring.
The reliable and proven AutoPellet touch screen is a modern touch screen interface with a clear color display enabling quick and intuitive navigation. Track boiler performance, fuel consumption, and receive email alerts when it’s time to empty the ash bin.
“The conversion to MESys boilers has saved the district over $100,000 in the first year of operation and they require less maintenance than the oil boilers they replaced.”
—Superintendent, MSAD #74
- Automated Three Way Ash Removal
- ASME Certified (where necessary)
- Listed to UL Standards
- 87.7% Efficiency
- Two Stage Combustion
- Stainless Steel Combustion Chamber
- 30-Year Warranty
- Bottom Fed Pellet Burner
- State-of-the-art Programmable Logic Controller
- External Detachable Autofilling Ash Box
- Automatic Ignition
- Burner Mountblade on Left or Right Side
- Airtight Spring Actuated Safety Valve
- Automatic Heat Exchanger Cleaning
- Combustion Sensor (Monitors Efficiency)
- Pressure Sensor and Flue Gas Fan Safely Control Draft
- Pellet Auto Feed (Vacuum)